Friday, November 30, 2007

Mom's Christmas List

I am having a hard time posting on the family blog, so will pass along my Christmas wish list here. I only have three items:
1. a purse. I would like an Ameribag type (sort of like a backpack or knapsack with one wide strap, made of microfiber or tapestry). It does not need to be an actual Ameribag---a knock-off is fine. OR a hobo style bag, something with a wide strap that goes over the shoulder, but short enough that the bag fits up under the arm.

2. An old work table or butcher's block for the cabin. It can be a worktable like one finds in a garage, with at least one drawer under the tabletop, suitable for replacing the top with butcher block, or a real butcher's block. No more than 36" wide. This will go against the wall in the kitchen, with a stove beside it.

3. CDs by Selah, Alan Hall, Casting Crowns, or anything else you think I would like. LCT, for example.

Mom

No comments: