Saturday, February 10, 2007

Cheerleading

Claire was a Husky Cheerleader last night at the basketball game. She did so well! I was a proud mom. They did 3 different cheers and then a dance. The dance was a bit harder for her as there were a lot of moves to remember and they only had 3 practices to learn all the cheers and dance, but she was awesome on the cheers. There were probably between 50 and 75 little girls out there on the gym floor. It was so cute.

2 comments:

Brian John said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Claire did a great job. I was amazed out how well she was able to memorize all the moves. Their performance was at half-time; the girls had to sit in a special section of the bleachers to await their turn. I kept peeking at Claire and saw that most of the time, she was completely focused on the varsity cheerleaders, watching every move they made.