in no particular order:
1. Takuya Kimura J-dramas on DVD. They can be bought online, probably most easily on Ebay. Titles include "Hero", "Engine" and many more!
2. digital photo frame
3. wireless mouse for my laptop (i already have several mousepads, so that's not needed)
4. Chinese cookbooks. I found 3 specifically at Barnes and Noble that would be awesome for me. I know nothing about even the basics of Chinese cooking, and these would be helpful and/or entertaining:
-- Serve the People: A Stir-Fried Journey Through China. By Jen Lin-Liu
--Beyond the Great Wall: Recipes and Travels in the Other China. By Jeffrey Alford and Naomi Duguid
--Wok Cooking Made Easy: Delicious Meals in Minutes. Published by Periplus, ISBN 079460496X
(I already have a bamboo steamer, a wok with utensils, and a rice cooker, so i think i just need a few ingredients and some knowledge!)
5. An iPod of some sort. I hear there's a new version coming out next week (September), so prices should be falling a lot.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment