*A set of really nice headphones for my iPod. I want the kind that fit snugly over the ENTIRE ear. ANR would be nice too, but doesn't have to be.
*Gift card to The Buckle
*Blu-ray movies (this list will be updated more than once)
-Stargate (the movie released in '94 starring James Spader and Kurt Russell)
-The entire Jaws collection, IF it gets released on Blu-ray
-The Star Wars sexology, I suppose
-The entire Jaws collection, IF it gets released on Blu-ray
-The Star Wars sexology, I suppose
-The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
-I Love You, Man....more to come. Note that any movie I request in Blu-ray can also be perchassed in 3D Blu-ray if it's available...
*The Complete Far Side.... two book set of pretty much all Far Sides ever drawn. I wouldn't be sad if you got it off craigslist.
*The Complete Far Side.... two book set of pretty much all Far Sides ever drawn. I wouldn't be sad if you got it off craigslist.
*UPDATED 10/16: More blu-rays.... (if available on BR) The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, I Love You, Man
UPDATE 11/13:
PS3 games: Battlefield 3
Call of Duty MW3
No comments:
Post a Comment