Rachel and I have been trying to get stuff done with the yard but decided we would like more company. So sometime in the not so distant future we would like to plan a family work day. Probably late May or June. First, we want to get input from everyone and find out what schedules are like. What do youins think?
Tonight we saw "United 93". Very sobering indeed. I have heard other people say they think it's too soon or stupid altogether. But I'm glad I saw it for educational purposes and for remembrance.
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Margaret called about a week ago and axed for some help with a project also. Unfortunately, I had to tell her that our first free day is going to be after June 30th. But if you schedule something soon, we'll get it on the calendar.
We will be home most of the summer so whatever you plan we should most likely not have conflicts with. The only thing I will have is soccer practices in the am.
Post a Comment