Tuesday, May 30, 2006

James's first birthday

We would like to have a birthday party for James on Saturday, June 17th starting at about 1:00 and going til whenever. It will be kind of an open house with games and food and that kind of stuff. I know some of you are busy with house and yard work so if you can't come it is okay - or if you come late that is okay too. We are inviting lots of people including extended family so there might be people you'd like to see.

4 comments:

Tessie said...

insert my usual silly remark about not being able to drop by for various reasons. have fun, though, wish i could be there! send photos!

Carrie said...

Conversely, there might also be people there that we would NOT like to see.

I would say that this would be a good occasion also for Michael to put some balloons and a watermelon (or was it lettuce? I forget) down his shirt and tell Brian that he wants some ice cream.

Carrie said...

Conversely, there might also be people there that we would NOT like to see.

I would say that this would be a good occasion also for Michael to put some balloons and a watermelon (or was it lettuce? I forget) down his shirt and tell Brian that he wants some ice cream.

Brian John said...

Could you be more pacific about the people you don't want to see?
I forget what else I stuck up my shirt besides dose broons.