Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wesley Smith: (UPDATED December 15)



Clothes:
Long-sleeved button down shirts (solid colors, preferably). Sizes: 3X to Double Fudge Mocha.
Sweater vests (yes, really)
Jeans (40 x 32)
Winter gloves with velcro straps (or some other way to secure them around the wrist) (Added Nov 14)

Blu-Ray & DVD
The Avengers 2D Blu-Ray Combo Pack, $49.00
Lady and the Tramp Blu-Ray
Captain America: The First Avenger Blu-Ray
Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol Blu-Ray
Lion King Blu-Ray
Pixar Short Films Blu-Ray vol. 1 & 2
Pete’s Dragon Blu-Ray
Fantasia/Fantasia 2000 Blu-Ray
The Incredibles Blu-Ray
The Muppets Blu-Ray Combo with Muppet Show sampler
Abbott and Costello vol. 1-2
Ma & Pa Kettle Complete Collection (added Dec 15)
Francis the Talking Mule vol. 1 (added Dec 15)
Mystery Science Theater 3000: 20th Anniversary Edition (or any MST3K collection will do)

GAMES
Pirates of the Caribbean Master of the Seas board game
Henry's grand slam baseball card game
Temple Run: Danger Chase board game
Battle Cry board game

BOOKS (All these can be found on AbeBooks.com)
Infinity War,
Infinity Crusade, vols 1 & 2
Thanos: Infinity Abyss
Thanos: Marvel- The End
The Thanos Imperative
The Avengers and The Infinity Gauntlet
Any Omnibus from IDW Publications or Classic GI Joe Collections
Other safe bets: Superman: Man of Steel, vol 4 and up, Captain America & Fantastic Four.

STUFF I NEED
iPad/iPod/iPhone dock with speakers and alarm clock
Way to organize full-page recipes (Added Nov 14)
Wireless Mouse mouse (Apple compatible) (Added Nov 16)
Wallet (Added Nov 16)
14-inch frying pan (Added Nov 17)
Griddle pan (Added Nov 17)
Someone to help me find my Back to the Future DeLorean because I hid it somewhere safe this summer and now have no idea where I left it. (Deleted Nov 13)

STUFF I DON’T NEED BUT I WANT (Action Figures)
Robin (green leggings/Tim Drake only)
Golden Age Atom
Eradicator
Kilowog Build-a-figure
Marvel Legends US Agent
Marvel Select Thanos
Mickey Mouse Pirates of the Caribbean or Runaway Brain by Medicon
Captain Jack Sparrow by Zizzle

STUFF I DON’T NEED BUT I WANT (Other)
Remote Control Helicopter
Pretty much anything from Brookstone

GIFT CARDS
iTunes
Amazon (added Dec 8)
Target
Barnes & Noble

HAIL MARY
Full-size (over-the-ear) headphones
Guitar bass and beginner kit
Nintendo Wii U
All-inclusive week's vacation at Walt Disney World Resort


TO BE CONTINUED…

No comments: