I'm probably going to get into trouble for this post, but I'm going to anyway.
So I’m driving to work this morning, when a little red convertible (you know, the kind that guys buy during their mid-life crisis) zips past me. It is sparkling and well-kept.
It has a single bumper sticker on it. That, in and of itself, given that it looked like the guy must regularly buff the car with a baby diaper, seemed a little “One of these things is not like the others…”
The bumper sticker was bright and shiny and appeared brand-new.
The bumper sticker read:
I (heart) Gay Porn
I started laughing because, while there are definitely plenty of people who might have such a bumper sticker on their car, they are also usually the kind of people who have *lots* of bumper stickers on their cars, that read all sorts of zany things. I got the distinct impression that this particular gentleman might not, in fact, know that this sticker was currently residing on his rear bumper.
So to speak.
Then I was wondering if perhaps some enterprising prankster had slapped it on this morning while the gentleman was at the filling station, or something.
It’s fun to come up with stories for why this sticker was on this car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
DANG YOU!! As I continued reading the story, I thought you were going to say something like you both happened to stop at the same place and you mentioned it to him and it turned out someone slapped it on there as a joke. But you never found out why it was there! Now I'm dying to know!
Post a Comment