I've gotten messages from all the members so far with questions about how to create new posts, disappearing posts, etc. To help streamline things a little bit, I've created a new link over there at the top of the sidebar: "CREATE A NEW POST." If everything works as it should (IF it works...), it should take you to your personal "Blogger Dashboard" page, where you will see a link to create a new post next to the "Miller Time!" name.
I realize there is a learning curve for everybody here, including myself. Don't be afraid to ask questions either in the comments section of this post or by posting them directly to the blog or e-mailing me directly. Once we get everybody on the team (I'm talking to you, Mike... and Dad), I'll go over some of the other basics in more detail. Also, there is a pretty decent help section you can access in the sidebar of the Dashboard page.
Thanks for you patience.
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wes, did you resend the invite to Brian, Rachel, and Mike? Mike said he never got one in the first place and so did Brian. I'm assuming that since Rachel is not on here yet that she never got the invite either.
Oh, yeah. I resent them earlier today. It took a while because I wanted Carrie to double-check the addresses I had.
If they get in touch with you, you may want to ask them if they have a SPAM filter on their e-mail. If they do, that may be the problem.
In fact, I will probably do that myself later tonight when I have time.
and how do you get those pictures on your posts, like the teddy bear on wes' and the old lady on mom's? it's not a big deal if i don't learn all this stuff. just so long as i can post comments and read others
Steph, the pictures can be attached under "Edit Profile" from the Blogger Dashboard. The trick is that you have to know the URL for the photo. If you have a free account with a photo sharing service like flickr.com, you can upload your own pictures. I figure I'll change my teddy bear avatar to an actual photo while we're in NZ.
... by the way... during my response to Margaret, that's supposed to be "re-sent," NOT "resent."
Just wanted to clarify.
Post a Comment